Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Red 2 Group Show - Ruth Andre


"Ready"
7"x7" Oil-Wax on Paper - Matted 
by Ruth Andre
sold

My painting, "Ready" is in a Group Showing with Gallery 25N
The show is quite interesting with works in many mediums

"In accordance with this shows curator's theme "RED 2" the artist's work selected for this exhibition are in a variety of mediums; painting, drawing, digital art, photography, sculpture, etc. The artwork that is exhibited reflects these artist's interpretations of a subject enhanced through the use of the color red. In the work one can see  how red is used to imply a wide range of emotions and feelings."

Enjoy the show - Gallery 25N

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Toutes mes sincères félicitations ! et bien méritée !
J'aime la puissance que reflète votre oeuvre. Une puissance qui peut à la fois être de la colère, le sang, un sentiment fort comme l'amour ou même la timidité...
J'aime, j'aime...

Je vous souhaite un vif succès !

Gros bisous 🌼

Ruth Andre said...

Martine: Hello my dear friend,

All my congratulations ! and well deserved !
I like the power that reflects your work . A power that can be both anger , blood, strong feelings like love or even shyness ...
I love I love...

I wish you great success !

Martine, Your words are filled with power and energy. Thank you for the good wishes. Ruth

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

A WOW! What a stunning RED work of ART.... All the best.

Ruth Andre said...

Sue, Thank-you for the big cheer. I appreciate you stopping by the blog. Ruth