Saturday, July 8, 2017

New Gallery - New Show - Ruth Andre


The Art Spirit Gallery 
415 East Sherman Avenue
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
208 765 6006


I am very proud to announce my work is now being represented by The Art Spirit Gallery in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I have followed The Art Spirit Gallery for a few years and have always enjoyed the represented artists and the gallery exhibitions. It is such a delight to see my work also being shown on the gallery walls. The gallery is currently celebrating with their 
20th Anniversary Exhibition. It is a big show and one that is a delight to see. 
Preview the show HERE.
The Art Spirit Gallery chose my triptych "Red" series for the exhibition. 
It has been, "A Painting Day".















4 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Congratulations, Ruth! The gallery has very good taste. And judging from those red dots on your paintings, it seems others share that enthusiasm for your awesome artwork!!

Ruth Andre said...

Chris, I am so happy you check out The Art Spirit 20th Anniversary Exhibition. I am more than thrilled to be represented by the gallery. I am also happy to see those red dots. Thanks for the cheer! Ruth

Theresa Paden said...

This is so exciting! Congratulations on the representation and the sales!!

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Ruth, congratulations on the new gallery, and on the sales!