Sunday, October 29, 2017

Totem - Red Sky - Ruth Andre


"Totem - Red Sky"
1.25"x12" Oil-Wax on Paper
Matted and Framed 5"x16"
by Ruth Andre

Totems Available Here

I just put a link up for the Totem Series. I will be adding to this collection prior to the Holidays. Each Totem painting is available Matted and Framed. Enjoy! Take a look around.

The studio was rocking today. The Totem painting above, "Totem - Red Sky" was completed and another larger piece finally made it to the photo-finish table. I have lots to say about the evasive painting and will share my trials and tribulations in the next blog post. I love painting the Totem paintings and if  you knew how long they take to paint you might be surprised. The paintings decide what they are going to be and I get dragged along until they say, done. 
It has been, "A Painting Day".











No comments: